Tamannaah Bhatia claps back at trolls for calling her “fat” as she recovered from COVID-19

 

tamannah bhatia claps back at trolls fat

B-Town diva Tamannaah Bhatia became a target of trolls on social media who called her “fat” as she recovered from Coronavirus. However; the actor is now fighting back as she responded to all the body-shaming trolls in an interview with Bollywood Life where she also opened up about her recovery process after the Covid-19 diagnosis. ‘How insensitive can people around us be? I was really scared when getting treated; there was a constant fear of death in me. I had very severe symptoms that I knew had killed others on their way to recovery;’ she said.

‘But the doctors truly saved me and I should thank my parents too for standing in support. It made me realize how valuable life truly is;’ she went on to say. ‘I was on heavy medication throughout the process which made me look heavy. There are many who called me fat when I posted a picture. It showed me how some can’t see through what the person has gone through and instead; just look for flaws;’ she continued. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments