Ananya Panday unperturbed by Social Media Trolls:- “As long as I am happy; its fine”

 

Ananya Panday unperturbed by Social Media Trolls:- “As long as I am happy; its fine”

Bollywood starlet Ananya Panday entered the industry not too long ago but during that short span of time; the actor has faced quite a few hurdles. The Student of the Year 2 actor wore her heart on her sleeve in conversation with Kareena Kapoor on her chat show. Speaking about being one of the most trolled actors in Bollywood, Ananya said:- ‘When I initially started; I was dressing in a way that probably made everyone happy.’ ‘But now I think the way that I dress makes me happy. As I said in the start, as long as I am happy and comfortable; it is all that matters.’ ‘When it comes to trolling; now I am just like; anything I do or wear; I am going to get trolled anyway;’ she said. ‘So it’s fine; as long as I am happy and comfortable. I have made it to Diet Sabya and I have been questioned on what I am wearing but that is something that I don’t actually obsess over or anything;’ she continued. ‘As long as I am happy and I get good pictures to put on my Instagram; I am fine;’ she added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments