Sanam Jung and her daughter in Isolation after Testing Positive for Covid-19

 


Acclaimed Pakistani star Sanam Jang and her daughter contracted COVID-19 and are currently in isolation; confirmed the actor on Sunday. The Alvida star; 32; made the announcement on her social media, claiming that she and her daughter; Alaya; 4; were in isolation after their test results came out positive. ‘I would like to inform all my well wishers that I have tested positive for COVID-19;’ she wrote. ‘My daughter and I have been in complete isolation and thankfully; Alhamdulillah have no severe symptoms;’ she went on to say. ‘I would request all of you to take this pandemic seriously. Covid is real; please necessary precautions. Wear a mask and avoid public spaces. Stay indoors and be safe;’ she told her followers. ‘Remember me and my daughter in your prayers;’ she added. The news comes shortly after Mahira Khan announced her Covid-19 diagnosis on Instagram and urged her fans to remain safe and indoors as the second wave surges across Pakistan.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments