(Varun Dhawan Confirms Contracting Coronavirus) ‘my spirits are high’

 

(Varun Dhawan Confirms Contracting Coronavirus) ‘my spirits are high’

Bollywood star Varun Dhawan; who is on promotional spree of his upcoming film Coolie No.1 alongside Sara Ali Khan; has confirmed that he has been diagnosed with coronavirus. Taking to Instagram; Varun confirmed; ‘So as I returned to work in the pandemic era I have contracted #covid_19.’

 

He went on to say; ‘All precautions were taken by the production but still nothing is certain in life especially not covid-19.’ ‘So please be extra careful I believe I could have been more careful. I see the get well soon messages and my spirits are high taking each day at a time. thank u;’ he further said. Earlier; there were reports that Varun has tested positive for coronavirus in Chandigarh and the shoot of the film Jug Jugg Jeeyo was brought to a halt after the outbreak amongst the cast and crew. Apart from Varun; his costar Neetu Kapoor and director Raj Mehta had also tested positive for the virus and were in isolation, the report further says.

Post a Comment

0 Comments